Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Part 2- Ronald McDonald House.

This trip also included me going over to Harris Hospital, as well as, Cooks.

Meet Lillie. She was only 3 pounds when she was born. My firstborn more than tripled her weight!



Doesn't she look like an angel?

I also got to meet Gracie. Isn't see a doll? I can't imagine all these sweet babies have gone through, just in their first days on this earth.

I can't get over all of her hair!!!
Oh, and sweet Elijah. He slept the whole time we were there.

We didn't want to get in trouble, but we did move the blanket so we could see his sweet feet.
AND, Ms. Stormie. She was a HOOT!
Below may be one of my new favorite images!

TOOTHLESS!
And she was such a good mommy. She made her sweet baby even have manners while talking to me and Ms. Tricia.

Jozelynn. Isn't she just beautiful? She is 12. TWELVE!

She looked gorgeous!
A MODEL!

Jonathon was going home THAT DAY! I bet there was a reunion of sorts when he got there!


He was such a sweet boy. Doing everything I asked.

I love my time at Ronald McDonald House! Many of you have contacted me about praying for these sweet families! Look for an email from me in the next few days with details. Thank you SOOO VERY MUCH! Thank you Ronald McDonald House!

Paige

1 comment:

tricia.harden said...

Oh, Paige! I am forever amazed by your talent and how you capture these kids with your camera. We love having you come out and we cannot thank you enough.
Tricia