Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm back....well in many ways. Many of you have followed my friend Jenny's battle with illness, and know that it just about wiped me off of my feet. I am slowing returning to my new normal through all of your prayers and encouragement. Thank you for being understanding.

I have started working again! This is good. I get to bless families with memories! The true gift of life and the family God almight has blessed them with. A few weekends ago I had the pleasure of meeting up with a VERY LARGE, but VERY FUN family. They were great sports as well. 23 of them! YIKES! The ring leader...Tiffany.


She contacted me and got this ball rolling. I wanted to show her a sneak peak so that she would know that I am working through her session....working...through...session.... I will get them all done, but until then here are just a few from the beginning of our session....so many more to come!





It was a very fun day, and I loved having my assistant there! Thanks Stacey!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love them!!! Thanks again! Can't wait to see the rest!

Marcia said...

These are great! I am anxious to see the rest of them! Thanks for putting up with all of us! We had a good time!

Miss G said...

These pictures look great, Paige! It was fun hearing from Tiffany how much fun it was to work with you. I told her how great I think you guys are too! Kelly

Emily said...

You. Are. Awesome. That is all!