Monday, April 19, 2010

I really enjoy my time at Ronald McDonald House. I have been going there almost a year now, and I can't tell you how much these sweet kids minister to me. This season in my life has been so hard, one I don't want to repeat in my life, then I think about these kids....their 'season'. They have such great spirits about them. You can see the HOPE in their parents eyes, as well as theirs! I pray for each one of them! I ask you to join me! Please email me if you are interested in becoming a prayer partner for their families. I will email you their family name and the Ronald McDonald House address and I ask that you write prayers for them! What a great ministry you can help me with! Above is Jeff. I got to enter his hospital room, wearing a fancy mask to meet him. So sweet.
His school made him that card. He had such a sweet smile about him..
Oh, Nevaeh, she did not want her photo taken. I had to get that girl to warm up to me...and I did...
Now, I did have to climb INTO the playscape for this smile, but LOOK at those dimples! Sweet girl. I love her!
AND maybe suckers were involved! SSShhhhhhh. Don't tell, but I do know that she traded them in for fruit snacks. That a girl!
Please join me in prayer! Email me at paigepearsonphotography@gmail.com and let me know you are interested! I have about 5 more kids to get through...but just could wait to show you these, and ask for PRAYERS for them!

No comments: