Monday, March 31, 2008

This past weekend I had the opportunity of a lifetime! I went to a photography workshop in Austin with a ROCKSTAR! Or atleast that is what I think of her, she is really a children's photography out of state. It started on Friday, and ended yesterday but the thoughts are still flowing...maybe it was the hour I sat in traffic on 35 trying to get home, but my mind is exhausted. I had the best roommate in the world and was in a room filled with talented photographers whom I learned from. On Saturday afternoon we had a photoshoot with 18 kids and 25 photographers! CRAZY! I am still working on some of my photos, but I know I had told some of my readers to watch for some of the photos I took...so here goes a few.... Thanks ROOMIE, I can't wait until we can find another workshop to go to!



I know I have lots of the girl with curls, but I just couldn't resist! Of course I shot close to all 18 kids, but this girl just stole my heart!

3 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Great job on the pictures! I haven't looked at mine since Saturday. I had a great time as well. Can't wait to do it again!!

Sarah

Jami said...

Love the pics!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Claire Hill Photography said...

Awesome job! You have some amazing pictures!!Now, I am going to add you to my list of blogs to stalk! lol