Monday, March 24, 2008

Last year I took my children to Addison to take their 3 and 1 year pictures. I am having a hard time getting over their difference. A 4 year old and a 2 year old look so OLD! They have grown so much!

You probably saw this photo over on my family blog. I know it isn't the best poised photo, but I just LOVE it.

And the photo below...one of my favorites!

We took some friends with us this year to the park to play. This is Rylan, one of the sisters from the photo below. She is always so willing for me to practice, well, in between chasing horses.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Parker and Emaline have grown so much since I have seen them. These pictures are magnificent!!

OK. Now, how do you know that I am going to be gone so that you can come to Clarksville for a visit????

I've looked all over the sight. You are doing some awesome work.
Love you!