Sunday, July 03, 2011

Who is this cute chick?


It may be hard to tell right away, but if you look closely.... you can figure it out! Only my next to longest guinea pig! Parker and Malaya were always my test subjects, my practice partners.... always.
Sweet Bevie.
This outfit change was a surprise to me. She went to change and came back with this on. I smiled from ear to ear. She sure knows how to make me happy!



Who wants this as a poster in their home? Please continue to pray for them. It's a great reminder to pray. It was hard to photograph just the 2 of them. It should be 3! Always was 3.


Spunky spirit!

Sweet Jocelyn! This is Malaya's cousin. Jenny's niece, Jonathon's daughter if you know of the family.
Oh how I made her laugh in that one. I think I even made Jonathon smile! Such a sweet angel. No doubt in my mind she will change this world. Her momma did! Just wait!

No comments: