Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It has been an incredible start to the busy season. I have already had quite a few shoots, but the prints are Christmas gifts to family.... so I get to keep them a secret! Here is one family that I get to share!

Meet the Cuffia Family. PRECIOUS! I enjoyed a Saturday morning with this sweet family.
DON'T you just love these super heros!!!

I love the way he is looking at his love.
Check out those eyes.
OH BROTHERS!
I just love photographing Mommys! This one has such a sweet heart and is such an encourager. I am thankful for her friendship.
Doesn't this just make you smile!

Thank you Cuffia family!

Ronald McDonald House post to come!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The pictures of the Cuffias were great. I personally think Michael was looking at Jamie with his 'look' of sarcasm. Alex in a tie is way cute & superhero boys were great! The picture of just Jamie was beautiful. You did a great job Paige.