Tuesday, July 06, 2010


Oh sweet Emerson! She loved this little brick pond. I met her back in the fall, but I know her mamma growing up days! We went to Paris back on Memorial weekend, and I got to capture this sweet girl before she becomes a big sister!
She loves her uncle Seth!This is a play house on the property we shot at. Isn't it amazing? I could really live in there, but it would be cramped with all 3 of my kids and husband. Plus the huge windows don't give you any privacy, but a girl can dream!
I didn't, but OH how I wanted to swing on this swing! Don't YOU? If I lived in that house, I could swing all day long!
Good times with dad.

Sweet girl, thank you for reminding us it is all about the splashes! To slow down, and enjoy the water on your face from your feet kicking the water. See you in the fall!

No comments: