Saturday, May 01, 2010

Awe Seniors. I love seniors. I even wore flip flops to the session! I NEVER wear flip flops to sessions! I never know when I will be hurdling over tires, high grass, or running backwards...so flip flops are hazardous. VERY. This day it wasn't the shoes that were dangerous....it was the WIND! OH MY GOODNESS! Seriously we could have been in Arkansas in minutes with that wind! But we held tight....and Tanner's boots kept us grounded! Aren't these the cutest boots!...uh...(clear throat) handsome rockin' boots!

He was such a great sport! I mean it! The wind was a massive problem! MAssiVE! He was so patient as we waited for the wind to slow down during clicks.



NOW, I just had to share this image. See that pretty woman....she and I go back a few years! We taught together in Coppell at Austin Elementary and both have moved this way. She now works at Roanoke Elementary, being an amazing support to all those teachers there. I love it when moms come ready for photos. Don't you love this image.... you can see the relationship...the love....the fun!
Thanks Tanner and Laura for a fun time down at the Stockyards!

No comments: