Saturday, December 12, 2009



I always have so much fun photographing my hometown folks! I return every season to a shoot a few of these families and the lists keep growing. This first set is from a family I have known my WHOLE life. We started out in Clarksville, Texas together. Our parents were the best of friends. I have so many fond memories at their house. I even got to see my 2nd mom for a bit while shooting at their barn. You will see their barn in quite a few shots. Thanks Jenifer for being understanding when husband didn't quite relay all the information! LIKE, I was coming!



Speaking of going way back, here is my BFF from Middle School and High School! Well, her photo is a few down, and if you think you are seeing double, your right! She has twins!


And another sweet friend from GBMS and FSHS, I mean North Lamar. Look at her sweet girl! This girlie has some style! Her mamma drove in from Oklahoma for the shoot.

OH, and on our location change, this is what happened to my car! Stay one the road! Even if the grass is tall and the lighting is absolutely beautiful in the clearing. By the way, I was only 3 feet from the driveway!

And Mr. Caden and Ms. Chelbi. Can I say, FREEZING! These guys toughed it out and were troopers, but it was cold! Caden and I have become friends, and I have loved watching him grow up in the past year! Thanks Brandi, for braving the cold!

I do plan on returning in the spring, and those slots fill up fast, so if you are interested in a Paris Shoot, email me and I will put you on my 'first to know' list!

No comments: