Friday, October 02, 2009

I have been excited about this day since May! The day I got to go back to Ronald McDonald House! I met some amazing little and big kids today! I can't imagine what these kids and parents go through every day! I really tried to make as little contact as possible with these kids with all the crazy germs that are going around, which was hard, because all I wanted to do was hug them to pieces! Most of these kids wear masks and were only removed during their sessions. I even got wear a mask when I went over to the hospital to photograph a sweet BIG boy!

Meet Ms. K!




She rocked it!

Then meet Bubba, or at least that is what I was told EVERYBODY calls him! Meet Mr. M!

He has a miracle of a story. Cancer! Go home, the doctors told him...live out the rest of your short life, there is nothing we can do. Then, guess what, that silly cancer DISAPPEARED! He is going through Chemo to make SURE it is gone. My GOD is good!

Ooooo, this sweet boy stole my heart. Mr. L kept inviting me to climb into the playscape, and you know what, I DID! Before you get worried about me, I only half way got in. He was going HOME right after this shoot! PawPaw was there to help with the homecoming, and he reminded me just how blessed I was to have 3 healthy children. He also blew me away when he told me that they were just as blessed. Brought tears to my eyes.



Isn't this cute boy a heart breaker? Mr. H had a birthday yesterday and got a new car that he loved to show me. He put on a great show for me....he was a snuggler with dad. SO sweet!


AND I almost MISSED Mr. J due to traffic, I was a bit delayed in my arrival, and he had a doctors appointment that I am pretty sure he was late for! I asked him if he liked peanut or plain M&M's better, and he told me CHOCOLATE was his favorite! You bet it is! He was so loving...especially to Ms. Tricia, who coordinates my photo days. Thank you Ms. Tricia for introducing me to these sweet angels. I enjoyed our day...beyond blessed!

No comments: