Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Please meet a very special person, and family. This is Ms. Angela. We first met 5 years ago at a special preschool, we taught the same age group but in different classrooms. We both left the school for different reasons. Fast forward to last year. I was changing age groups and the preschool had hired a co-teacher for the Giraffe class...and guess who it was? Yep, you guessed it! Ms. Angela! I loved getting to know her, spending time with her, teaching with her. She is such a patient person, and mommy. After Thanksgiving, I shared with her that I was expecting (bowden), and a few weeks later she informed me that she was too! We were due just a week apart, and with the same doctor. We walked through the whole pregnancy together. I was blessed to have a friend going through it with me, praying for me. She didn't come back to preschool this past year, she stayed home with her sweet baby. Her husband is being relocated and this is their last week in Texas. They are moving all the way to Tennslvana! That is what Parker calls it. She will be missed by so many, she was such an example of Christ for many of us girls. The way she has handled situations in her life speaks volumes of her faith. I love you Angela. And I will stop now and share the photos because my eyes are doing that thing that makes it hard to see the screen!


They really do like me, I promise!
And the family!


1 comment:

Amy Skrovan said...

These are amazing. Paige, you did an AWESOME job and Angela, you are beautiful inside and out and so is your family. Thanks for sharing these Paige. And thanks for a very fun day on Monday.