Monday, July 28, 2008

It is the hottest day of the summer so far...so I thought why NOT bring up fall bookings!



It is that time again...time to be thinking about the fall! Christmas cards, gifts, memories you don't want to forget! With 3 kids, my personal calendar, and other obligations, slots are limited so DON'T WAIT! I am also booking Seniors at this time.



hmmmm...I wonder if I should offer a print credit to the first 5 people who book...should I?



Maybe something special, something not even in my product line...something FUN! I guess you will have to book to find out what it is!
paigepearsonphotography@gmail.com to book!

AND PARIS readers, go ahead and email me to get on my Paris list! I am not sure the weekend yet, but will give the list first times available and an email head start on the date!!! Don't you want to know before everyone else? Pass it along!

I will leave you with one new photo! My guy, one month old!

No comments: