Thursday, March 08, 2007

My husband informed me that I am real behind on updating this blog, so here are some favorites from some photosessions...

Meet Avery Ann, a sweet newborn and parents!



Meet Laura...a new cheerleader for Faith Christian School!!! Congrats girl!





Meet Emily! She is one and turned one the day after my Emaline. Her mommy made her outfit and the coordinating outfit for sister!
Meet Cassidee! She will be one in March. Cassidee wasn't in the mood to get her picture made this chilly day, however, I was able to get quite a few...that will do! I can't wait to take her picture again when I can see her laugh!

Meet Kessy, a senior! This girl has the prettiest skin and hair I have seen in a long time! And such a sweet spirit to go along with it.
You probably don't need to meet these next 2 kiddos. I did a little shoot in my living room with these guys for their daddy's birthday!






No comments: